Structural Engineer – Ideal candidate
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Civil/Structural Engineer. This position is located in our Bucharest office. If you have a successful track record and thrive on challenges in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you.
We value ability, passion, and attitude. These three qualities coupled with collaboration, quality mentoring, and access to industry-leading analysis tools will allow the individual to grow into the creative and competent Structural Engineer we require to continue to develop this division.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
– Graduate degree in Civil Structural Engineering;
– French language knowledge is an advantage;
– Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
– Team-oriented and a creative thinker;
– Demonstrates cooperation and decision-making abilities;
– Ability to work independently and in a multi-disciplinary team environment;
– Good AutoCAD skills.
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
Under the guidance and supervision of senior engineers:
– Perform structural design and technical support including calculations for concrete, structural steel and connection design, design drawing review and assistance with solutions for the construction or upgrade of telecommunication structures
– Learn and apply engineering protocols
– Demonstrate effective organizational skills and handling multiple tasks independently, and as part of a team
– Coordinating and working with project team members